28th & 29th of November 2017
Learn more about Logipad (EFB) at the 11th Annual Flight Operations Conference in London. At the conference, you will have the opportunity to meet the experts, to become acquainted with the application and to ask your questions.
The world’s leading event for flight operations focuses on topics and IT solutions that have the potential of reducing airline-operating costs dramatically.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our booth E24.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Dirk Leese.
Role-based management helps you ensure the provision of all relevant data to the right user group. Weather charts, forms or manuals, Logipad replaces paper-based information and keeps it up to date.
The ground process, which deploys all sent data to connected devices, is standardized and meets the requirements set out by the FAA and the EASA in the AC120-76B and NPA 2012-02 (former TGL-36) documentation.
- Handling of mobile and mounted devices
Windows- and iOS-based (iPad)
- Meets the requirements set out by the FAA and EASA thus securing business processes and helping their certification by aviation authorities
- Establishes standard technologies allowing seamless integration with existing back office systems (… read more)
- Role-based management ensures that users only receive relevant content (… read more)
- Single synchronization process Just one action required to update all assigned content
- Combining the knowledge and experience of EFB and IT consulting for more than 12 years (… read more)
- And last but not least:
We offer High Level Support with pro-active monitoring and alert processes, continuous reviews, re-active high-level support, and, with our partners: first-level-support (… read more)
- the flight plan (OFP; flightlog)
- weather information
- NOTAMS (airport, enroute, critical ETOPS)
- weather charts
- additional flight information
Additionally, flight-specific data can be logged and transferred back to the flight planning system.
Get in touch with us for your Surface request …